CORESHORTS™ PRO 2.0 - "Specific" Functional Stability
CORESHORTS™ PRO 2.0 specific support for the low back, pelvis, hip, and groin areas while optimizing motion control.
- Patented "X" Core Activation System featuring a two way longitudinal stretch with .80 mm engineered stretch fabric that produces 60% more directional & functional stability than a regular compression short.
- Recommended for those who need to bolster their pelvic stability and motion control.
- Ideal for higher intensity activities that incorporate speed, agility and a change in direction.
- Hockey, lacrosse, football, soccer, basketball, baseball running, golf, skiing, curling, handball, cross fit, pickle ball, postpartum stability, hip replacement, hernia repair, gardening, golf, manual labor jobs.
- Sacro-iliac, pelvic and hip stabilization.
- Groin – Quadriceps – Hamstring support.
- Latex Free, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Quick Dry Wicking Material.
If you need low back, pelvic and hip stability, then you need CORESHORTS™ PRO 2.0... "More Compression more Support"
The only patented compression short designed to connect the low back, pelvis and hip to improve core function.
Some extended Health Care Plans may cover all or part of the cost for CORESHORTS™ PRO 2.0 if recommended by a certified Health Care Practitioner. Please check your individual plan.
Click here to download our Extended Health Prescription Letter and be sure to consult your health plan provider for coverage options.