Maximal support for the low back, pelvis, hip, and groin areas while optimizing motion control.
CORESHORTS™ PRO 3.0
BENEFITS OF CORESHORTS 3.0
- Patented "X" Core Activation System featuring a longitudinal stretch with 1.2 mm engineered stretch fabric that produces 80% more directional & functional stability than a regular compression short – complete dynamic stability!
- Medical compression rating 28.8 - 34.4 mmHg (Independent testing by Progressive Sports Technologies).
- Recommended for those who require a complete functional dynamic support system.
- Recommended by Physicians and Therapists for the prevention and recovery of pelvic, hip and groin injuries; sports, workplace, car accidents, degenerative changes.
- Sacro-iliac, pelvic and hip stabilization.
- Used by athletes in all professional sports: hockey, field hockey, lacrosse, football, soccer, basketball, baseball, golf, tennis, cricket, cross fit, hip replacement stability, manual labor jobs.
- Groin – Quadriceps – Hamstring support.
- Beneficial support for all sports that require quick movements, physically demanding work/activities and those who need extra support due to decreased muscle strength and poor stability.
- Latex Free, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Quick Dry Wicking Material.
If you need Maximal dynamic support to improve function for your low back, pelvis and hip, then you need CORESHORTS™ PRO 3.0... "Maximal Prevention, Performance and Recovery"
The only patented compression short designed to connect the low back, pelvis and hip to improve core function.
Some extended Health Care Plans may cover all or part of the cost for CORESHORTS™ PRO 3.0 if recommended by a certified Health Care Practitioner. Please check your individual plan.
Click here to download our Extended Health Prescription Letter and be sure to consult your health plan provider for coverage options.